East Cooper Community Outreach (ECCO) provides a range of dental procedures and services for uninsured adults each year – all at no cost to the patient. Through our partnership with the MUSC College of Dental Medicine and Trident Technical College of Dental Hygiene, we are able to provide preventative and restorative care, as well as extractions through our Extraction Clinic. Last year, we provided more than $532,000 worth of dental care to nearly 700 neighbors.
Make ECCO your dental home! Our services include comprehensive exams, health screenings, x-rays, cleanings, and fillings. All services are available to uninsured residents of the Tri-County area and meet our income eligibility guidelines.
Extractions are commonly performed on teeth that are decayed, broken, or beyond repair. ECCO’s Extraction Clinic is available for those who are uninsured residents of the Tri-County area. All prospective patients MUST CALL AHEAD for assessment and schedule an appointment.
Things to Know:
- All visits are by appointment only
- Only individuals without dental insurance or Medicaid are eligible
- Please bring your photo ID
- Proof of residency is required in the form of electric or water bill, lease, or ECCO forms (http://eccocharleston.org/become-a-client-form/)
- Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to receive these services
- Pregnant women and those with complicated medical conditions MUST have a doctor’s release
- Dentists and staff do not write prescriptions for pain medications
*Debe llamar con anticipación para la evaluación y disponibilidad. Se requiere un traductor mayor de 18 años durante todo el tratamiento. Por favor traiga una identificación con foto y una prueba de residencia SC.
How do I schedule an appointment at ECCO’s Dental Clinic?
- ECCO’s dental services are only available to current ECCO clients.
Click here to learn more about client eligibility at ECCO.
- Not sure if you’re an ECCO client?
Give us a call at 843-849-9220 today to speak with a member of our staff to learn more.