Mark your calendar for Thursday, February 22nd for our next Do Good Gathering. A simplified version of our annual gala, these intimate gatherings will bring neighbors together with one goal: to do good. This evening of fun and philanthropy will include:
- Fun cocktails and local cuisine
- Live music
- Incredible silent auction items and experiences
- Engaging experiences to learn more about ECCO’s life-changing programs
- And above all, the opportunity to support ECCO!
The event starts at 6:00 pm, and the attire is cocktail.
Since ECCO launched our Do Good Gatherings in the summer of 2022, we have held 7 events in locations across the Lowcountry – raising over $290,000! Tickets are on sale now and will go quickly. Please click below and secure your tickets to this soon-to-be sold-out event.
Want to support ECCO and promote your business?
- Purchase a table sponsorship for only $900! Each sponsored table comes with 8 seats and a marketing package that includes promotion prior to and throughout the event.
- Contribute to our silent auction! Contact us at 843-416-7123 or email@example.com to learn more.
We know when neighbors work together, good things happen in our community – and these gatherings look to accomplish just that. We hope you’ll join us for one of our upcoming events!
2023-2024 Event Sponsors
At each event, 20+ local businesses and individuals donate towards our silent auction. We are thankful for their generosity, in helping us raise pivotal additional funding at the event.