Baldwin Carson Community Outreach Center
In 2014, ECCO began our partnership with the Baldwin Carson Community Outreach Center (BCCOC) in Huger, SC – to provide a diverse array of events and services to maintain health, increase learning, sustain community, and empower residents in an isolated area of Berkeley County. Today, BCCOC stands as a beacon of community service for those in the Huger area.
Each month, BCCOC hosts multiple events at their location in Huger. On the 3rd Thursday of each month, BCCOC hosts a Fresh & Free Farmer’s Market – bringing fresh produce to 100+ families who lack access to fresh fruits and vegetables and have limited transportation options. Weekly, BCCOC hosts health and exercise classes, technology education workshops, and much more. Below you will find an updated list of BCCOC’s upcoming events.
Upcoming BCCOC events:
- Monthly Farmer’s Market
- Third Thursday of each month (9:30 am)
- Cardio/Fitness Exercise Classes
- Wednesdays at 4:00 pm
- IT Classes
- Microsoft Word/PowerPoint – Thursdays at 10:00 am
- Microsoft Excel – Wednesdays at 10:00 am
- Computer Lab
- Open on Tuesdays (9:00 am to 2:00 pm) and Wednesdays (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)