2016-17 Young Professionals kick-off meeting
Thursday, August 25, at 5:30pm
1145 Six Mile Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Learn more about ECCO and how you can get involved to help others.
Email Meg at mwilliams@ECCOcharleston.org for more information or send us a message on Facebook.
There are several ways you can help ECCO today. Just sign-up below!
- Participate on the planning committee.
- Commit to “GIVE 4” if you can spend at least four hours helping ECCO over the next six months. We have plenty of opportunities for you to lend a hand and will gladly give you more information.
- Host a food or un-food drive or start a company challenge to collect seasonal items for our Food & Clothing Warehouse.
- Sponsor or present an event, like the 2015 happy hour held at Westbrook Brewing Company shown below.
- Tell your friends and family about ECCO and encourage others to join the movement of helping others.