Our Basic Needs program offers safety net support to clients as they work towards self-sufficiency and economic stability including Food & Clothing, Emergency Financial Assistance and Furniture through St. Vincent de Paul.
ECCO’s Health Services Program provides prescription medication assistance, health maintenance follow-up and education, wellness classes, scheduled appointments with a nurse practitioner, preventative and restorative dental treatment, emergency dental, and referrals for early detection of chronic health conditions for East Cooper residents living at or below 200% of poverty.
- Basic Services: Teeth cleaning, exams, and fillings. Daytime hours by appointment only, call (843) 416-7115.
- Extraction Clinic: First-come, first-served. Tuesday and Thursday evenings (sign-in at 3:30 PM).
- Partners in HealthCare: Exams and medical care focusing on diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Wednesday evenings by appointment only, call (843) 416-7130
- CARES: Primary Care services on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday evenings by appointment only, call (843) 876-7097.
Prescription Assistance Programs
- 30-day supply of emergency medicine. Walk-in Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10:00am-3:30pm
- Enrollment in medication plans. Walk-in Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10:00am-3:30pm
- Medicare drug plan assistance. By appointment only on Monday and Friday
- Vision Care. By appointment only, call (843) 416-7145
- Family, couple, individual counseling
- By appointments only
- Classes available monthly (cooking, shopping, exercise, etc.)
- Registration required, call (843) 416-7145
ECCO believes strongly that having the proper tools to combat poverty, increases the chances of success. There are many opportunities to gain the necessary training and skills to reach self-sufficiency.