In light of the impending evacuation Governor McMaster expects to call for at 10AM on Saturday morning, ECCO will be operating as usual tomorrow, Friday, September 8 from 10AM to 4PM but will be closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
We hope to resume regular operations and client services on Thursday, September 14, weather and conditions permitting. Please check social media for updates.
Please note the following resources:
- Citizen’s Information Line at (843) 746-3900
- National Hurricane Center
- Charleston County Emergency Management’s 2017 Hurricane Guide
- South Carolina Emergency Management Department’s 2017 Hurricane Guide
- If you do not have transportation to evacuate, buses will be provided to take you from various pick-up points to the nearest available shelter – click here to download the Transportation List.